ICC MembersFirst steps at ICC
The International Coaching Community is a global platform for professional Coaching that will support you on the development of your coaching skills.
Here is a roadmap for your first steps on the Community:
1. Set up your coach profile
It is important you update your profile and present your coaching services so that more people know about you and can reach you.
Your profile can include:
- Your personal data and a short introductory text.
- Your profile photo.
- Your résumé or presentation folder in PDF format so that it can be downloaded.
- Your social media profiles.
- The Coaching specialty that you want to offer.
- You Coaching Method (in-person, distance, both).
- You have the option to include a video if you want to leave a visual message on your profile.
To update your profile, all you need is the username and password that we sent you in the welcome e-mail after you were certified.
Bear in mind that you can deactivate your profile in case you don’t want to appear on the lists.
2. Join the Community Network
The ICC Members Network is an exclusive social network for ICC coaches where you can contact members from around the world!
On this network, you can:
- Build a network of international contacts with professional coaches.
- Create a personal page where other coaches from the community can follow you and get your updates.
- Publish your coaching work and form powerful bonds with other members.
- Share interesting articles, videos, and links to enrich the global shelf of coaching resources.
- Post events and invite other members of the community.
- Participate in forums and groups with specialists.
- And more!
3. Visit the webinar gallery
Visit the recorded webinar gallery; you’ll find over 70 hours of master classes with international coaches!
4. Plan your year and perfect your Coaching
Visit the Academy site to see upcoming activities. We await you in the next courses!
Get more information
Request more information and we will answer you shortly.