The International Coaching Community aims to conduct its activities in ways that reflect the values and the practices listed below.
We also expect our members and member organisations, and any employees, consultants, advisers or suppliers working with us, to also work in ways that reflect the same values and follow the same practices. This statement is modelled on the Diversity Statement of the International Transactional Analysis Association and the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, and we acknowledge their contribution and influence in this matter.
- All individuals should have the opportunity to live autonomous and socially responsible lives
- We respect the individual and common humanity of all people
- Relationships should be without discrimination on the basis of religion, race, colour, creed, disability, nationality, socio-economic status, gender, age, sexual preference, or any other form of diversity.
- We oppose physical, psychological and social violence and oppression.
- Individuals are encouraged to be aware of their relationship to others and the world around them, and to choose their own responses and be responsible for their behaviour.
- Such values and actions are to enhance the well-being of individuals and society.
- We avoid intentionally discriminating on any grounds
- We seek to be aware of possible areas of discrimination
- We aim to challenge any colleagues, employees, service providers, clients or participants whom we perceive to be using discriminating behaviour and support them to change it.
- We are aware of our language, both spoken, written and non-verbal, for inadvertent discrimination.
- We work to increase our self-awareness in relation to diversity
With acknowledgements to the International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA) and the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
Gaukite daugiau informacijos
Parašykite mums ir mes su Jumis susisieksime artimiausiu metu.